Posted by Nash Ogden | August 5, 2014 | Uncategorized
Windows 8Windows 8 is a latest operating system of Microsoft Company. Microsoft provides a new “Metro” design language in Windows 8 operating system. It is developed for use on personal computers, business desktops, laptops, tablets and home theater PCs. It can be controlled via a touch screen, creating a user interface more oriented toward tablets and smartphones. But users can also use a traditional Windows desktop screen with keyboard and mouse.
What is “Metro” design language?Metro is a term used by Microsoft to describe one of its innovative key “design languages”. The Metro design style’s main objective is to remove any chrome and extra decoration and allow users to interact directly with the content. It’s all about the content and beauty of simplicity. Microsoft Company believes that the Metro style will allow users to have the same experience everywhere – on desktop, tablet and phone.
Windows 8 RequirementsThe following minimum hardware requirements are:
- Processer: 1 GHz or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2.
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2GB(62-bit).
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB(64-bit).
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- The minimum screen resolution for Metro style application is 1024×768.
- The minimum resolution for window snap is 1366×768.