IPhone, Android, iPad, Mobile App Developers in Miami – Florida
Are you a Miami-based entrepreneur or business owner looking to increase visibility through a customer-facing mobile app? Are you a corporation, business or government agency seeking enterprise solutions to improve workflow automation and employee productivity utilizing mobile apps?
The experienced mobile app developers at Orange949 are dedicated to creating applications that actively engage your audience in your brand. Whether establishing apps for B2B or B2C, our iOS and Android engineers and architects are the best of the best in the mobile app development industry. We create highly engaging UI/UX mobile app solutions that include:
- Sales automation, warehouse and fulfillment efficiencies
- Personalized experiences for those working with government agencies
- Mobile banking solutions for customers and employees
- Loyalty rewards programs for retailers
- Location based travel planning connecting travelers with discounts
- Price comparisons for improved car buying experiences
- Automatic notifications for family safety and security
- Improved donor contributions for non-profits
- GPS technology for ease of University campus movement
- Forward thinking tools to improve the social networking experience
A Successful Mobile Enterprise Solution Begins with a Strategic Plan
The innovative strategists and mobile app developers at Miami’s Orange949 go beyond the basics of coding by implementing a detailed strategic development plan that includes:
- Your Ideas. Your App. Your Way. – Your app should reflect you and your business. Our team simply ensures that your ideas and visions are implemented in a way that incorporates the most forward thinking UI/UX designs, data and monetary security features, and highest user adoption and engagement rates.
- Story Boarding & Wire Framing – This project blueprint ensures that your mobile app functions as you anticipate from the beginning.
- Cross-Platform Success – Developing solutions to fit multiple operating systems and mobile devices takes precision and customization. From the UI/UX design to the programming, our app development team approaches your cross-platform project wholly but also individually. Wholly to ensure it performs as planned on every device and individually to ensure, well…that it performs as planned on every device!
- User Friendly UI/UX Designs – No project is too complex. Our designers have years of experience designing to the exacting brand standards of large corporations, government agencies and educational institutions. We do this through an efficient system of communication between our team and yours.
- Programming – Applying best practice clean coding methodologies, your project programmers use GitHub or SVN to conduct daily checks of the code for best end user results and highest levels of security.
- Security - From ensuring your enterprise app mobile devices are locked-down and secure in case they get in the wrong hands, to building in malware and virus protection software, Orange949 security experts are always one step ahead of the data security curve.
- User Testing – To ensure your app obtains the optimal user experience, our extensive testing phase between the developers and your team ensures bugs are worked out before your mobile app ever gets in front of the user.
- Apple Store and Google Play Submission – This final step, after UAT approval, means your app is published to both the App Store and Google Play
*Note: We cannot guarantee approval of any app by these stores, however, our engineers follow Apple’s and Google’s strict guidelines and regulations resulting in a higher store acceptance rate.
Raising the Mobile App Bar. Every Day!
At Orange949, our Miami developers, designers and engineers set the standards and lead the way for others in the app development industry. Bottom line: We LEAD, not follow.
Orange949 understands that mobile use is constantly evolving. We pride ourselves in keeping up with the latest technology trends and staying ahead of the curve at all times. That being said, we’re excited to announce that our Miami developers have been familiarizing themselves with the new iOS 8 and Android “L,” both launching in the fall of 2014 and we’re ready to implement the best practice features into our clients trend-setting apps.
iOS 8 updates will include:
- Multiple new built-in apps – HealthKit, PhotoKit, CloudKit, HomeKit
- The new “Swift,” programming language
- Enhanced messaging and notification abilities
- And so much more… @ http://orange949.com/miami-iphone-application-development
Android “L” includes:
- Material Design – a complete design overhaul
- Improved Notifications
- Rethought Multitasking
- And so much more… @ http://orange949.com/miami-android-application-development When it comes to cutting-edge mobile app development, our Miami strategists, designers, developers, engineers and data security experts will turn your ideas into easy-to-use, functional, trend-setting apps that will enhance your brand and increase business revenue. We are ready to start collaborating with you today.