iPhone App Developers Miami
You’ve heard it before, “There’s an app for that.” While more Miami consumers are using mobile technology to make purchases, engage socially, conduct cloud-based sharing and generally gain information important to them, it’s becoming increasingly important for businesses to also implement iOS mobile applications that improve employee efficiencies and increase user engagement.
At Orange949, our iPhone Mobile App Developers are just that, EXPERTS – especially when it comes to iOS.
With hundreds of iOS(iPhone) mobile apps in our portfolio, we are leaders in the Miami area, continuing to strategize and develop some of the most innovative and forward-thinking apps on the market today while always building in the highest levels of data security.
Orange949’s consumer-based iOS apps can help:
- Track consumer buying habits and make smart recommendations
- Integrate social media into the consumer buying experience
- Connect like-minded people to promote social awareness and action
- Engage users completely into your brand with industry-leading UI/UX designs
Orange949’s enterprise-based iOS apps can help:
- Multiple new built-in apps – HealthKit, PhotoKit, CloudKit, HomeKit
- Improve sales leads and conversions with mobile sales management tools
- Build the safest and most secure data protection systems
- Incorporate online training tools for multi-site, remote users
When developing for iOS, our Miami team follows and implements the same strategic development plan explained on our Mobile App Development page. Rest assured, Orange949’s designers incorporate your vision into a highly functioning UI/UX design that our developers are confident will be a safe and secure experience for users and the personal data being shared.
We will help you get ready for the New Apple iOS 8 Operating System
iOS 8 launches in fall of 2014. Our skilled iPhone App Developers have already begun studying the many nuances of this updated system and are busy leveraging ways to best utilize the new features, including:
- Message & Notification Enhancements
- An improved Multi-Tasking Interface, perfect for enterprise app mobile app solutions
- Keyboard Improvements, such as contextual and predictive options
- The introduction of Handoff, an enterprise efficiency tool allowing projects to be started, worked on and completed from multiple Apple devices. Think field services personnel taking project photos with their iPhone then easily compiling the report on a Mac or iPad without losing valuable time searching for photos on the Camera Roll.
- A new built-in Health App, “HealthKit” allowing developers to create apps for users to communicate with trainers, healthcare professionals and peers
- Multiple new built-in apps, PhotoKit, HealthKit, HomeKit, CloudKit
- Better use of iCloud and Touch ID – a much-needed security and file sharing improvement that will benefit enterprise-based projects
- A new programming language, “Swift,” allowing developers to create cleaner, more secure code and faster more high-performing iOS apps.
- With over 4,000 new APIs and the new Swift coding language, the iOS 8 is quite possibly the biggest release for iPhone and iPad app developers since the introduction of the App Store in 2008. It’s now more critical than ever to choose a Miami app development company that is keeping up with the technology trends, especially when it comes to iOS. Orange949 is your clear choice.When it comes to mobile technology – Apple is always ahead of the curve.When it comes to iOS app development – Orange949 is ahead of the curve, too!Join the thousands of companies who’ve extended their brand through the use of iOS mobile technology. Contact Orange949 today!