iPhone App Developers Florida
Right from the introduction of iOS, Orange949’s iPhone app developers are actively developing apps for iPhone. In general, iOS has gone from strength to strength and our developers have evolved with the platform too. Now the industry is shifting from building apps to building user engagements inside the apps and monetization. Orange949’s iPhone developers understand that building an app is not where their job ends, we work with our clients to strategies user engagement and monetization.
Orange949’s 8 step development process is transparent and we keep our clients informed along the way. We clearly explain our clients what is in the scope of the it, how much it is going to cost and how long it is going to take when signing the contract.
Business & Consumer apps
Either you want to develop a business a consumer app, Orange949’s developers have got the experience to deliver what you want. User adoption is the key to success of us. We bring our years of experience in development to the table when we work with our clients. Examples of business apps that we have built over the years are: CRM app for managing leads, EHR for managing patient records and a repository for managing sales documents / presentation for your employees to access on the go. We have used maps, accelerometer, Facebook social graph API, Twitter API, camera in the consumer apps we have built for our clients.
With more than 600,000 apps on the app store and still counting, making your customers find yours’ is a challenge. We work with our clients and educate them about the app discovery. For instance, writing content for the description of the page with correct keywords is one of the many factors that impact discovery. At the same time, we do not advice our clients to misuse the keywords and game the system.
We build enterprise-based iOS apps development that:
- Securely protect your business and end-user data.
- Provide on-to-go access for remote employees in the field.
- Safely and efficiently integrate with your third party software systems.
- Work seamlessly with sales management tools, such as Salesforce.
Are you ready for iOS 8? We are!
Orange949’s professional Tampa team of developers, designers and engineers have been busy researching, testing and understanding the many new features of iOS 8. We are ready to help our clients leverage the newest tools so they are at the forefront of mobile technology. These tools include:
- Unique user experiences based on different user interactions.
- Improved Messaging and Notification features.
- Swype and Quick Type Keyboard Technologies
- Improvements to Siri, which has potential music sharing app benefits
- TouchID, another level of security that Orange949 developers will use to ensure enterprise apps are properly authenticated so that your corporate data is not compromised.
- Handoff, a device continuity solution that will help improve employee workflow by allowing seamless transitions between mobile and desktop devices – perfect for enterprise solutions.
- HealthKit, a one-stop shop for users interested in health related needs and activities.
- Home Automation, connecting common home functionalities such as lights, door locks and more.
- Swift, a new programming language that provides for cleaner syntax, fewer coding bugs, and greater algorithm flexibility.
iOS 8 is being called the biggest release for iPhone and iPad app developers since the introduction of the App Store. Flordia-based businesses must choose an iOS app developer who is ahead of the curve. Contact Orange949 today.